Tuesday, June 26, 2007

News

It's been a long time, so I will just post the headlines of my news.
  • No news about the flash project.. Still not sure if I passed/graduated or not.
  • I have applied for a position as Teaching Assistant again from September.. It was fun :)
  • I am considering some new projects for the summer.. Mainly websites..
  • Still working at the bar of my kollegium on Thursdays and Saturdays.
  • Still working at EasyTime International
  • I start to like running medium distances (5km).. Competition is the best motivation!
  • I, finally, applied for a visa to US and A. I have booked an appointment and on the 13th of July, I will go to the US embassy to try my luck..
I will come back with something more interesting soon.. I hope :)

5 comments:

uncle said...

good luck man

vpapanik said...

good luck from me too !!! Go 4 the US !

Stavros Amanatidis said...

Thanks mates ;)

Unknown said...

dustuxws stavrouli 8a pas new york :P
ante kati xares pou 8a kanei o lipis twra xaxa!!

Stavros Amanatidis said...

elpizw renaia! elpizw.. :)