Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Station Ripper, part 2

As I wrote at my last post, I was planning to do something to organize the mp3s that you can rip from StationRipper. So, I made an attempt..

I made a very simple program, at which you define the folder that contains the mp3s from a specific station(could even be other mp3s that have the same naming format), and it automatically(of course, that's the point of doing it..) creates the necessary folders and puts the files in them.. So, if a station broadcasted 3 songs of Muse, you will have them in the same directory, which will be Muse :)

I have uploaded the source files (in Visual Studio 2005) and an standalone .exe file.

Don't expect any extreme intelligent programming..
I just finished programming and it is 6.30 in the morning..
But still, it is working fine.. I have tried it at about 2000 mp3's :)

No comments: